Thomas Phoenix International, Inc. are pre-engineered metal building assemblers and erectors. From anchor bolts to the ridge cap, our workforce is trained in all facets of PEMB erection and safety. Headquartered in the Northeast, we regularly work throughout the United States and Caribbean. Typical building projects range from small warehouses to large power generation facilities.
Thomas Phoenix International is a comprehensive metal building assembly solution for structure erection, insulation, roofing, siding and trims. Our crews regularly perform new construction, upgrades, retrofits and maintenance on a wide variety of metal buildings. We are not a general contractor, but the subcontractor with the manpower, training, experience, and resources to build your next pre-engineered project.
We offer fast turnaround on project quotes with clear scope and detailed site-specific planning. Our safety and fall protection programs are tailored to individual projects, from simple warehouses to complex facilities with intricate safety compliance requirements.
Awards and Recognition - Gallery
- 2017- MBCEA Award of Merit, Warehouse Category (SAIA LTL Freight Terminal)
- 2017- Foremen Justin Hopta and Matt Cox win the "Aces of Las Vegas" National Metal Roofing Championships at Metalcon 2017.
- 2016- Gary Smith inducted into the Metal Construction News Metal Buildings Hall of Fame aboard the USS Constitution in Baltimore.
- 2016- Foreman Joe Allen and Journeyman Paul Kulb win both the Grand Champion Award and Best Quality Award at the MCA MetalCon 2016 "Battle Stars Over Baltimore" National Metal Roofing Championship Games.
- 2016- Thomas Phoenix inducted into the MBCEA Pioneer's Club
- 2016- MBCEA Award of Excellence, Manufacturing Category. (Tech-Flex Project, Sparta, NJ)
- 2016- Achieved IAS AC478 Accreditation for Inspection Practices of Metal Building Assemblers
- 2015- ATAS 3rd place Project of the Year (residential roofs) for "Steel House" project
- 2015- MBCEA Award of Merit, Manufacturing Category. (Bent Glass Project, Hatboro, PA)
- 2013- MBCEA Building of the Year, Recreational Category. (House of Sports, Ardsley, NY)
- 2013- MBCEA Award of Excellence, Recreational Category. (House of Sports, Ardsley, NY)
- 2010- MBCEA Award of Merit, Recreational Category. (Sahara Sam's, Pennsauken, NJ)
- 2007- MBCEA Award of Merit, Warehouse Category. (Aquatic Gardens and Koi, Eastampton, NJ)
- Designed and procured Federal US Department of Labor approval and certification for the nation's first open-shop app7renticeship program under Rapids Code 0877, O*NET-SOC Code 47-2221.00